In this roundtable, participants will discuss methods of converting construction clients to long-term service customers and discuss their company’s approach to expanding their service customer base from existing construction clients.
We will discuss what has worked and what has not, all in the desire of developing an internal program geared toward service growth and creating long-term relationships (and sales) with existing construction clients.
Some topics for discussion:
- Meeting regularly with construction project managers to plan a transition to service
- When and where to get service personnel involved in the construction cycle
- Knowing who the key decision makers are and getting time with them.
- Utilizing project managers to keep you in front of the client during key project milestones
- How to keep these clients for the long run
- Getting your program off the ground